Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Friends

P1000836 
So Hyeong – my wonderful friend that I met early on.  She answered so many questions for me about Korean culture, what my mail says, and other equally important information. 
P1010066
The three in the back are the lovely ladies who always served us great coffee at Angel-in-us. So sweet!
The two girls in the front are sisters that I spent time with.  Alice and Olivia were all things wonderful!!
P1010070
Mi Kyoung – the owner of Angel-in-us (and the mother of Alice and Olivia).  She became a good friend of ours.  She was so generous and thoughtful to Marcus and I.  As a going away gift she gave me a beautiful handmade fan. (see below)
P1010067
Another great friend (who owned the other coffee shop we frequented - Drip Coffee) was Sophia. 
  
She was GENEROSITY incarnate. Such a fantastic person!

1 comment:

  1. So good to have faces for the names we heard about...thanks....

    ReplyDelete