Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Rocco: The Mystery Revealed

I was able to catch up with Rocco for an exclusive first interview. He was gracious enough to answer a few questions for my curious readers.  Everyone wants to know:
“Who is he?” 
“Would he vote for Donald Trump, should he run for President in 1212?” 
“Just how amazing is it to have Mark and Janae for parents?”
~~~
Janae: “Rocco what is your favorite past time?”
Rocco: “I have 2 actually, sleeping and eating.  I often try to do them at the same time but my mom insists I do one then the other.”
P1030398
Janae: “Interesting.  What is the biggest challenge in your life right now?”
Rocco: “Great question Janae.  Getting my eyes open has proven more difficult than I would have thought.  The focus it takes, the drive, the perseverance.”

 
Janae:  “Has your eye-opening regime been working for you?”
Rocco:  “Oh, definitely.  As you can see once I open them I can keep them open for at least 5-10 minutes.”
Janae: “Wow.”
Janae:  “Now, what color are your eyes exactly?”
Rocco:  “I can’t be certain yet.  They are still grey.  Hopefully I’ll be able to tell you soon.”
Janae:  “Well, we can’t wait to know, keep us posted.  Rocco, are you smiling yet?”
Rocco:  “My parents like to think so.  They feel pretty good when my facial muscles make it look like a smile.  I haven’t had the heart to tell them it isn’t controllable yet.
Janae:  “Thanks for your time Rocco.  Is there anything else you’d like to tell my readers?”
Rocco:  “Yes, don’t forget the value of a good stretch and yawn.

2 comments:

  1. So much knowledge from such a cute, little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocco, my man. Ya know what I think about all that eye-open, stretch, yawn stuff? Enjoy it while ya can. The day will come when you won't see nuthin' without your glasses, your back'll go out when ya stretch, and yawning can get your jaw stuck, man. Be a baby, man...be a baby while ya can. (Here's to dipers and people changin' um.)

    ReplyDelete