Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Own Personal Translator

Last night Mark was looking up some phrases in Korean, using a translation sight on the Internet.  We checked a few things out and realized that Korean might not be as plug-and-play as say Spanish is. :o(

You know: “Yo quiero Taco Bell”  “Yo quiero cafe”  “Yo quiero agua”

Korean does not seem to have the same structure to it as our Romance Languages … this is a little frustrating … we aren’t sure how to learn ‘Survival Korean’ without plug-n-play.

Anyway, today we had the internet set-up at the apartment and I needed to ask the technician if I needed to pay him and how I would pay our monthly bills.  I was able to use the translator on-line to ask the questions!  YEAH!!  You can check it out yourself: http://translate.google.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment