Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Pop Culture CRAZE!!!

To give you a visual taste of Korea’s Pop Culture, nothing says it better than a music video from the IT girls themselves: Girls Generation (their Korean name is: So Nyeo Shi Dae or SNSD).

This all-girls group is composed of 9 females, ranging from 17 to 20-years-old.  I had to look that up on Wikipedia http://wikipedia.org because I couldn’t guess their ages.  (I’m bad at guessing the age of people in general, but Koreans are impossible for me!)

Mark and I watched this video on YouTube this morning and he went to school to find out if this musical group was really as popular as we heard.  Apparently Mark’s “Cool Factor” increased at least 17 points at just the mention of Girls Generation

So, watch, observe, and absorb a little Korean Pop Culture!

No comments:

Post a Comment