Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Unexpected Invitation

Mark and I were relaxing on Sunday afternoon at (surprise!) Starbucks.  I spied out the window a car pulling up, but not just any car, a car covered in Hearts, Pink, Flowers, Streamers … LOVE!

PICT1857

PICT1856

I kinda freaked out and pointed excitedly at the car to Mark. (Look, look!!!)  Out came a beautiful bride and dashing groom and they came into Starbucks to meet up with a group of their friends.

At first Mark tried to take a picture on the sly.

PICT1850

Then I got BRAVE and just outright asked (okay, more like I gestured with camera in hand and smile on face).  They kindly obliged, but not before grabbing Mark and pulling him into the picture.

PICT1852

PICT1853

FYI: The bride is wearing a traditional Korean dress. Isn’t it gorgeous?!  She looked beautiful!

Next the group trooped outside

PICT1854

And then … I followed them out there because I had to get a shot of the wedding car for the post.  I snapped a few photos.

PICT1858

Next, they insisted I get in the photo.

PICT1859

Can you pick me out?

2 comments:

  1. I'm amazed at how much like them you look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great slice of your life and theirs!

    ReplyDelete